PosiTector 6000 - Coating Thickness Gauge
Coating Thickness Gauges for ALL Metal Substrates
Overview: Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges uses magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, accurately and quickly.
Products and Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice. E & O.E.
- Ready to measure-no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display-ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Fully interchangeable probes are compatible with ALL gauge bodies
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- Hi/Lo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- FAST mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- USB mass storage - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/ Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Software updates via web keep your gauge current
- Connects to PosiTector.net
Easy two steps to select a PosiTector 6000...
Step 1: Select a Gauge body (Standard or Advanced features)
Step 2: Select a Probe
Select from a variety of measurement ranges and probe styles to suit your application. All Gauge bodies accept all probes.
The PosiTector 6000 consists of a Gauge body and a probe. A wide selection of interchangeable probes are available.
- Two (2) year probe warranty
- Heavy-duty, gold-plated locking connector for industrial environments
- Certificate of Calibration (Long Form) traceable to NIST included with every probe
- Each probe retains its own unique calibration information (allowing full probe interchangeability)
- Extended cables available for underwater or remote measuring. Specify length when ordering
Probe Ordering Guide
F - for ferrous metals (steel and cast iron)
N - for non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, titanium, etc.)
FN - for all metal substrates - Automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement
LL GAUGES COME COMPLETE with precision plastic shims, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, two (2) year warranty.
SIZE: 137 x 61 x 28 mm (5.4" x 2.4" x 1.1")
WEIGHT: 140 g (4.9 oz.) without batteries
CONFORMS TO: ISO 2178/2360/2808, PrEN ISO 19840, ASTM B499/D1186/D1400/D7091/E376/G12, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2 and others